Thursday, May 20, 2010

Copy Edit is Complete

The copy editor completed and returned her final sections of a common experience last night. Now it is all up to me. I will spend the weekend finalizing the text and then I will need to complete all final image processing. Then it is just a simple matter of laying out the copy and photos. Actually, it will be fun but a huge amount of work. The last step is to run the final draft through the proof-reader for any last minute post-layout issues.

I am exploring the http://photographybooknow.blurb.com/ contest entry rules to see if it is possible to also commercially publish a common experience in addition to self publishing through Blurb.com.

I will keep you all posted as to my progress and publishing decisions. Thanks for your interest…

No comments:

Post a Comment